What you need to know!
As a manager you are the most important link your team members have to the organization. You control their resources, provide them with feedback, and help smooth the way to success. But our research shows that managers are spending only about half their time on value-added work. This means your critically important managerial leadership work is probably not getting done.
If you are not doing your managerial work, your team, your team members, and their teams cannot perform at their best. In this module we will help you understand your role as a leader and as a manager. You will learn about accountability, and why it is a critically important tool in your toolbox.
- Managers vs Leaders – why it matters
- The root cause of employee disengagement
- The role of managers in strategy execution
- Accountability, what it is, and why it is important
- Introduction to The Effective Point of Accountability®
Meet the Workshop Facilitator
Dwight Mihalicz, FCMC